Update SD Drain Ditch to version 3.x
Updating SD Drain® Ditch from version 2.x to version 3.x
PX501 Control Computer
PX-501 users: Before starting this update procedure, make sure your control computer is connected to a power source and connected to the internet. The procedure is as follows:
- Check your registration status.
- Backup your settings.
- Update SD Drain® Ditch.
- Load your saved settings.
See video for overview of update procedure.
Detailed instructions below.
Video overview on updating SD Drain® Ditch from Version 2.x to 3.x
1. Check the the registration status
Start SD Drain® Ditch and proceed to the working screen.
Tap the settings button on the lower right-hand corner of the screen.
Tap the Program button and then select the Support pop-out.
Check that your Registration Status. If registered, proceed; if expired, contact your dealer.
2. Backup your settings
Tap the top right Project button and select the Save/Load Settings pop-out.
If your current settings are not saved, save your setting by doing the following:
- Select an open slot by tapping Save Slot #.
- Name the selected slot.
- Press Save Settings on the bottom of the page.
4. Close SD Drain® Ditch.
3. Update SD Drain® Ditch
Start SD Drain® Ditch and navigate to the Settings page.
Select “Check for Updates”
After the update, SD Drain® Ditch will close and you will be brought to the desktop.
Start SD Drain Ditch® from the desktop.
The following will happen (screenshots below):
- You will see a splash screen indicating that interim version 2.99 has been installed.
- The 3.x update will download.
- Version 2.99 will be deleted from your system.
- SD Drain® Ditch will automatically start with the latest version 3.x.
4. Load your saved settings
Click on the Project button and select the Save/Load setting pop-out.
Click on the appropriate slot where you saved your settings.
Press the Load Settings button at the bottom of the page.
Confirm the load.
Press OK after settings have successfully loaded.
AFL2-12Ai5 Control Computer
AFL-12Ai5 users must add Chrome browser and then use Chrome to update to the latest version of TeamViewer. You will need to contact Tech Support to complete this update.
- Make sure your computer is connected to the internet. For directions on how to hot spot your phone and set up WiFi on your computer, click here.
- Search “download Chrome” on your current web browser, then download and install Chrome.
- Open Chrome and then click on the link below to download TeamViewer for Windows
1. When asked “Do you want to run or save this file?” select Run
2. When asked “Do you want to run this software?” select Run
3. Contact SD Drain Tech Support during regular business hours at 701-561-7098 and provide the technician with the ID and Password to connect to your computer and assist with the upgrade.