Is the GPS receiver light on?
Is your GPS receiver configured to the proper settings for SD Drain?
- Baud Rate to 57600 (38400 for JD ITC)
- Set the HZ to 10 (5 for JD ITC)
- Turn GGA, GSA & RMC “ON” (Make Sure ALL the rest are OFF)
- Turn TCM (Tilt Control Module) OFF
Is your receiver plugged into your computer?
- For an AFL2-12Ai5, the GPS cable should be plugged into the COM 1 port.
Was the GPS detected in SD Drain?
- In GPS Control page, do you have port: Com 1 selected?
- Did you press Start for system to search for GPS?
- Was GPS detected?
Are you using a GPS base station?
- Is Base Station on?
- Is Base Station sending corrections?
- Is Base Station battery low?
Why is my GPS signal poor?
- If you are using a tower network, how far away is the tower? Anything over 2 miles is less than optimal.
- Check the GPS forecast, it might be a bad signal time.
- Are you by a building or trees?