How do I register my software?
Registering your SD Drain® Sofware
Power on your SD Drain® computer.
Connect to the internet via personal hotspot on cell phone or home/shop wifi. (See other drop-down FAQs for details on how to connect to the internet.)
Double click on the SD product icon on the computer desktop that you are registering. This will display the window below. (If SD Drain® starts and this window is not displayed, your product is already registered.)
Enter the Company Name, System ID, and PC Serial Number EXACTLY the same way it is displayed on the Registration Information and Instructions sheet included in your SD Drain® Kit.
Tap register. The Registration Status box should now display “Registered”. Tap the X on the top right of the box to close the window.
If a registration error occurs, check the following:
- Internet connection
Visit the Resources Page to watch a video on how to register your system.
How do I setup a hot spot on my Android phone?
Turn On the Portable Wi-Fi Hotspot Feature on Your Android Smartphone or Tablet
Set up Personal Hotspot
- Swipe down to the Settings on your Android phone.
- Tap Connections.
- Tap Mobile Hotspot.
- Tap the enable button ON.
- On your computer, tap on the Wi-Fi Access Point list on the bottom right of the screen.
- Note: You will find your Android phone’s hotspot on the list.
- Click on your Android phone from the list and tap connect.
- In the white text book, enter your Android Phone’s password and click connect.
- Note: If your phone connects properly, you will see a connected status of “Connected, secured” next to your Android phone’s name.
How do I set up a hot spot on my iPhone?
How to set up a Personal Hotspot on your iPhone or iPad
A Personal Hotspot lets you share the cellular data connection of your iPhone or iPad (Wi-Fi + Cellular) when you don’t have access to a Wi-Fi network.
Set up Personal Hotspot
- Go to the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Tap Personal Hotspot, then enable Allow Others to Join (to the green position).
Note: If you don’t see the option for Personal Hotspot, contact your carrier to make sure that you can use Personal Hotspot with your plan.
- On your computer, tap on the Wifi Access Point list on the bottom right of the screen.
- Click on your iPhone from the list and tap connect.
- In the white text book, enter your iPhones password and click connect.
- Note: If your phone connects properly, you will see a connected status of “Connected, secured” next to the iPhone’s name.
- Note: If your iPhone doesn’t connect, enable the Maximize Compatibility feature on your iPhone, located below enable hotspot button. Once on, retry connection.
How do I setup WiFi on my computer?
Connect your SD Drain computer to phone Hot Spot or other WiFi network
Click on the Wi-Fi icon on the right side of the task bar.
Click on the name of your network. If using a phone it should be listed in the Wi-Fi settings. Most of the time there is only one network listed.
Press the network name and then press the connect button. If you wish to save this connection, tick the connect automatically box.
If a connection sharing window pops up click “No, don’t turn on sharing or connect devices”
When completed it should say “Connected”
Close the window by pressing in the center of the screen.
How do I setup my GPS?
Click on the following links for initital setup of your GPS
- Ag Leader 7500
- Generic GPS
- John Deere 3000/6000
- Rust Sales PX5R and Base Station
- Trimble 262/252/372
Click on the following to adjust communication settings with PX5 Rover or A631 base/rover.
- Radio Channel Change – PX5 Rover
- Radio Channel Change – Rust Sales/A631 Base & A631 Rover
- NMEA Output Change – A631 Rover
Why don't I have a GPS signal?
GPS power and the DAC controller are on the same circut. Does the DAC have power? Are the Lights on?
- If yes, continue to the next step.
- If no, check fused power source. Make sure the voltage matches the GPS manufacturer’s specs.
Why is my scraper cutting too deep?
Calculate blade to ground
- Make sure you are receiving a good RTK signal.
- Use the calculator function/DO NOT Measure with tape measure (see below).
- Perform calculation with no obstructions (Trees, buildings, etc.)
- Was the blade in the proper position when you performed the blade to ground calculation? If not, recalculate.
- Are your Up/down cylinders settling as you survey ditch?
- Are you getting erratic RTK signal from working around obstacles (trees, buildings, etc.)?
- You can manually change blade to ground setting to cut more precisely.
How can I choose my survey direction?
The default setting on SD Drain® Ditch is to survey downhill, to-the-outlet. You can change that setting and choose to survey to-the-outlet or from-the-outlet. Change the default setting by following these steps:
- Press the Settings button on the lower right hand side of the screen. That button should switch to say Main Screen
- Press the Program button and choose Settings
- Toggle Survey Both Directions Off to Survey Both Directions On
Now, every time you survey, you will have to choose which direction you are surveying:
How do I download TeamViewer for remote support?
How do I program my CASE AFS Pro 1200 Armrest?
For installation and setup, details can be found here.
Scroll down until you reach the 2020-Newer CASE QuadTrac with AFS Connect Vision Pro Armrest and 1200 Monitor section.